|Super Robot Wars character|
|Voiced by||Atsuko Tanaka (Japanese)|
|Known relatives||Ingram Prisken (fake brother)|
|Affiliation||Aerogaters (Alpha 1),|
Alpha Numbers (Alpha 2/3),
SRX Team (Alpha 3, OG1/2/OGs/OG Gaiden)
|Units Piloted||Huckebein 008 L (Alpha 1, OG1), Gespenst MK II Type-S (Alpha 1, OG1), Grungust (Alpha 1, OG1), Huckebein MK III L (Alpha 2), Huckebein MK II M (OG 2/OGs), Gespenst MK II Type-R (OG 2/OGs), R-Gun (OG 1/OGs), R-Gun Powered (Alpha 3, OG 1/2/OGs/OG Gaiden)|
Viletta has appeared in the following games:
- Super Hero Operations - Protagonist or playable character
- Super Robot Wars Alpha - Non-playable character → Unlockable playable character
- Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden - Playable character
- Super Robot Wars Alpha 2 - Playable character
- Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 - Playable character
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation - Playable character → Non-playable enemy character → Playable character
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2 - Playable Character
- Super Robot Wars Original Generations - Playable character → Non-playable enemy character → Playable character
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation Gaiden Playable character
- Woman the Cool Spy (Retitled Femme Fetale in the English-language localization of Original Generation 2) - Default theme music in Alpha 2 and all subsequent appearances.
Personality And TraitsEdit
A mysterious, straight-faced woman, Viletta Vadim possess exceptional piloting and leadership skills. Like her superior, Ingram Prisken, Viletta is very analytical of situations during battle and, nonetheless, very calm with people around her.
Original Generation TimelineEdit
Viletta Vadim is the second clone of the mass-produced Balshem series, based on Ingram Prisken, the first in the series of Balmarian clones, created by Euzeth Gozzo. Under the codenamed Bet Balshem, she was sent to Earth as a spy by Ingram, under the Aerogaters, infiltrating the Earth Federation Army and working alongisde Ring Mao at Mao Industries with the R-Gun, in order to gather data for their impending invasion.
When Ingram betrayed the SRX Team, she became the new SRX Team Commander, and given the rank of Captain. During the final battle with Septuagint, Gilliam Yager questions her real identity and alignment. Viletta reveals her origins, stating she is Viletta Prisken, a clone of Ingram to act on his behalf, once he became unable to act of his own free will. As such, not only was she working for the Aerogaters, she would be fulfilling Ingram's own objectives, thus making her a double agent. With Operation SRW over, Viletta holds her position on the SRX Team, siding with the Earth forces, knowing Ingram's prediction of a future Balmarian invasion, while keeping her identity a secret from the rest of her teammates.
In Original Generation 2, Viletta stays in Japan with Ryusei Date and Irmgult Kazahara to test out the prototype R-Blade, while assisting Dr. Kenzo Kobayashi with further research on his T-Link System. When the remains of the Judecca is found, and Levi Tolar still alive, she would suggest the Psychodriver become the new pilot of the R-Gun Powered, while integrating her into the Earth Federation Army as the former Mai Kobayashi. With the threat of the Inspectors, Shadow-Mirror and Einst, Viletta knows she couldn't keep her identity a secret any longer, and was about to reveal herself, until Ryusei stops her, stating that though she might not be an Earthling, she is still trustworthy to be a part of the SRX Team.