|Endless Frontier character|
|Voiced by||Yukana Nogami (Japanese)|
Kaguya has appeared in the following games:
- Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier - Protagonist
- Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier EXCEED - Playable character
- Project X Zone - Playable character (paired with Haken Browning)
Endless Frontier Edit
Kaguya is a princess in the world of Kagura Amahara, part of the Mugen Frontier. On her eighteenth birthday, she decides to undergo a cultural coming-of-age journey across the worlds of the Frontier. Her first stop is Lost Herencia, where she ends up making her way onto the wrecked ship called Mai Tierra, and lucks into figuring out the password to one of the crew quarters on the ship, where she takes a nap, until she is discovered by Haken Browning and Aschen Brodel.
Endless Frontier Exceed Edit
Tsubakuro no Kai (Swallow's Cowrie)
- Kaguya slices the enemy with a downward slash, then knocks them into the air and hits them with three twirling slashes.
Nyorai no Hachi (Buddha's Bowl)
- Kaguya sends the crescent blades on the back of the sword flying into the enemy, spins into the air and slashes the opponent while gathering the blades back, and finishes with a heavy midair chop.
Hourai no Eda (Jeweled Branch of Penglai)
- Four stabs with the extending sword.
Hinezumi no Koromo (Fire-rat Robe)
- Kaguya twirls and poses, sending several blades spinning around her.
Ryuagito no Tama (Dragon's Jaw Jewel)
- A graceful combination of slashes and crescent attacks.
Nanbu Reijutsu Gokou
- Support attack. Flips behind the enemy with a card effect, then deals a downward slash
Nanbu Ittouryu Gekka Bijin
- Kaguya does a series of slashes with her sword and cresent blades that knocks the opponent into the air. She leaps into the air after them and twirls around them several times, combining her attacks with the crescents, and finishes with one massive chop.
Nanbu Reijutsu Tukimi Zake
- Kaguya twirls and moonlight shines upon the party, healing them. Also casts Gamble (random spirit) on everyone.
- Warning: this skill is known to sometimes cast negative spirits on party members, such as Snipe.
Nanbu Reijutsu Hanami Zake
- Kaguya twirls and moonlights shines upon the enemy party, damaging them and causing status ailments.
Nanbu Ittouryu Teppou
- Kaguya unleashes a series of attack on a group of enemies (in order, Hinezumi no Koromo, Ryuagito no Tama, and Nyorai no Hachi), with a card effect at the end of the attack.
- The five attacks in Kaguya's learnset correspond to the Five Impossible Requests of Kaguya-hime, as told in the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter (Taketori Monogatari), from which many aspects of her story are drawn.
- Kaguya's family name comes from Kyosuke Nanbu. She also has a similar two-tone pattern to her hair as Kyosuke's, only the lighter portion of Kaguya's hair is red.
- Kaguya share similar personalities to Excellen Browning like her care-free and cheerful personality.
- Kaguya is one of the two characters who references Sänger Zonvolt as she calls herself "Aku wo Tatsu Tsurugi"; the other being Haken Browning. Her sword, which is called 護式・斬冠刀 (Goshiki Zankantou) "Lit. Type-D(efender) Crown-cleaving Blade," bears the same name as Sanger's weapon of choice for his own various units.
- Kaguya's large breasts (noted by Aschen to be around 100cm) often becomes a subject for many of the game's sexual innuendos and has earned her nicknames such as "Dairy Princess" and "Princess Bounciful".
- Kaguya is featured in the 3DS crossover game Project X Zone, partnered with Haken and his Gespesnt, as well as together with Sänger.