Daitarn 3 is the robot Banjō uses against the Meganoids. Originally built to test the Megaborgs.
- Height: 120 meters
- Weight: 800 tons
- Power Source: Solar Energy-powered Pulse Ion Engine.
- Daitarn Zanber: Daitarn 3 pulls out a dagger/sword hybrid and uses it in close-combat.
- Daitarn Fan: Daitarn 3 can use paper fans to either block attacks in defense by opening the fan, use it like a sword to block sword attacks and missiles, or use them like nunchucks
- Daitarn Javelin: Daitarn 3 pulls a four pointed spear. It can be used for jabbing or tossing at long-range foes.
- Daitarn Hammer: Daitarn 3 reveals a chained mace and attacks its opponent with said mace.
- Daitarn Missile: Daitarn 3 fires a missile from its navel compartment.
- Daitarn Snapper: Daitarn 3 pulls out a lasso and uses it to pull in its opponent
- Daitarn Leg Cannon: Daitarn 3 lifts up one of its legs and fires a burst or two like a cannon.
- Big Web: Daitarn 3 pulls off its chest insignia. It extends itself and Daitarn tosses it at its opponent.
- Cross Dart
- Sun Laser: Daitarn 3 fires a large laser burst from its head ornament.
- Final Weapons
- Sun Attack: Daitarn 3 fires a large burst from its head ornament. This attack is usually followed by the "Daitarn Crash" (Daitarn finishes the enemy with a flying downward kick).
- Sun Attack Scattershot: A modified version of the Sun Attack, which attacks at a weaker but wider arc capable of destroying large numbers of lesser enemies.
- Combination Attacks
- Combination Crash: Zambot 3 and Daitarn 3 send energy to the ornaments on their foreheads. Zambot 3 launches a crescent moon-shaped energy attack that flies at the target while Daitarn 3 fires a large burst at the same target. Both of them proceed to do a double dive-kick that pierces the target if it is a dynamic kill.
- 3-3-7 Beat - Zambot 3, Trider G7 and Daitarn 3 perform a deadly combination attack with their various armaments
- Invincible Combination - Zambot 3 and Daitarn 3 send energy to the ornaments on their foreheads. Trider G7's chest ornament forms an bird-like aura around Trider G7. Zambot 3 launches a crescent moon-shaped energy attack that flies at the target, Daitarn 3 fires a large burst at the same target and Trider G7 cuts the target with the bird aura. If this move is a dynamic kill, Zambot 3 and Daitarn 3 dive-kick at their target, while Trider G7 cuts the target again. The dive-kicks punch holes in their target. The Bird Attack slices cause the target to split into four pieces.
- Daitarn's plane/spaceship form.
- Length: 80.0 meters.
- Width: 50.0 meters.
- Max Speed: Mach 20. Near lightspeed in outer space.
- As the name suggests, the tank-like form of Daitarn.
- Length: 80.0 meters.
- Banjō's car (resembling a police vehicle) which can transform into a plane. When in plane form, it is referred to as the Mach Attacker.